At Elemental Home Inspection, LLC I deliver professional home inspections that cover every visible and accessible square inch of your home, providing you with assurance that you will be able to make a sound decision regarding your home investment.
The following components will be inspected when you hire Elemental Home Inspection, LLC:
- Roof, vents, flashing, trim, gutter, and downspouts
- Skylights, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Deck, stoops, railings, porches, and walkways
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Heating and cooling system
- Main gas and water shut-offs
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Sump pump with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace, damper, and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- Permanently installed kitchen appliances
- And so much more!
View the Pre-inspection Agreement for a complete explanation of the inclusions and limitations of the home inspection.
Buyers and Agents – Save Time With Repair Addendums Made From The Inspection Report
With our Create Request List (CRL) feature, you can create a list easily and attach it to your regular repair addendum form right from your inspection report.
1st-Year Warranty Inspection
- For homes that are within their one-year warranty
- Identifies adjustments necessary before warranty ends
- Includes report regarding the condition of the property at the time of the inspection before you place your home on the market
- Uncovers concerns that might compromise the sale so that they can be dealt with before potential buyers view the home.
- Occurs after initial inspection once repairs have been made
- Serves as final walk-through before the sale